- Approx. Length of 3.5lb Coil (Imperial): 205.03 feet
- Approx. Length of 3.5lb Coil (Metric): 62.49 meters
- Approx. Length of 50lb Coil (Imperial): 2,929 feet
- Approx. Length of 50lb Coil (Metric): 893 meters
- Approx. Length of 100lb Coil (Imperial): 5,858 feet
- Approx. Length of 100lb Coil (Metric): 1,786 meters
- Diameter of 14-Gauge Wire (Imperial): 0.08 inches
- Diameter of 14-Gauge Wire (Metric): 2.032 mm
Our 14-gauge galvanized rebar tie wire is sold by the box, with each box containing twenty 3.5lb tie wire coils, one 50lb coil, or one 100lb coil. Gauge: 14.
Fourteen Gauge Galvanized Wire
Our coils of 14GA bar wire are perfect for your next concrete job. Galvanization involves coating the entire roll with zinc, which protects it from the elements. Whether you are setting up your rebar grid the day before or months before a pour, this wire will keep everything in place and leave your spacing consistent.
Working With Galvanized 14GA Rebar Tie Wire
14-Gauge wire is on the thicker end of wires, coming in at 0.08″ in diameter, but we use a pliable soft steel that allows you to get a tight connection without “wiggle room.” Professional tiers love our product’s durability and easy-to-bend quality. 14GA is a strong and resilient choice you can rely on for years to come, especially in the galvanized variety!