- Approx. Length of 50lb Coil (Imperial): 57,200 feet
- Approx. Length of 50lb Coil (Metric): 17,435 meters
- Approx. Length of 100lb Coil (Imperial): 114,400 feet
- Approx. Length of 100lb Coil (Metric): 34,869 meters
- Diameter of 26-Gauge Wire (Imperial): 0.018 inches
- Diameter of 26-Gauge Wire (Metric): 0.46 mm
Galvanized 26 Gauge Tie Wire
Our 26-gauge galvanized rebar tie wire is sold by the coil, available in 50lb and 100lb options. Please note that this is extremely thin wire coming in at only 0.018″ diameter and making it a useful but uncommon size. It is a favorite among certain customers who love it for the cost per foot aspect. Because we size our coils by weight, the 50 and 100 pound coils include a significant length of wire as compared to the thicker and more common sizes. These heavy rolls include 57,200′ and 114,400′ of wire, respectively.
Weather-Resistant Twenty Six Gauge Wire
The zinc coating applied to this wire protects it from the elements and makes it much more durable than standard annealed alternatives. Even in the thin 26-gauge size, our soft steel wire is reliable and will serve as a functional forming or fastening mechanism for your project.
*This gauge of wire is extremely fine and typically ships on a wheel as opposed to thicker gauges that ship as pure metal in a box.*